Disclaimer

These reviews are the opinion of this blogger and her foodie guest. Everyone has their own opinion and should make their own judgment about these establishments.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Lobster Haven-Tampa

Went to Lobster Haven today for a lobster roll, but instant had all you can eat blue crabs. You receive a bowl of she crab soup which was thick and creamy with little pieces of crab could use more crab but was very good.
She Crab soup
Then you received 1 small deviled crab. I don't know much about deviled crab this is something I don't really eat. It was a lot of breading some spice and their maybe little bits of crab in their. Top with sriracha. It was ok.
Deviled Crab
Then came out the big platter of Blue Crab. They start you out with 8 nice size Blue Crabs. They were really good first time having them with old bay seasoning my favorite are butter and garlic. I had 7 males and 1 female, but the males are the best!  Nice and sweet and a little firm. They also come with 3 half pieces of corn that were also sweet and tender. I was getting a little full but I wasn't expecting to have all you can eat Blue Crabs for lunch, but I did order 4 more. And they were all males too. Tender and sweet. $15.99.
Old Bay Blue Crabs
My dad ordered the Lobster Roll. Which is what I came for! He's first roll. The roll was served the traditional way lightly buttered and toasted hot dog bun. Lobster meat was mixed with very little mayo and the bun had a strip of lettuce on it. Served with chips and mayo slaw. $14.99. He enjoyed it very much. Also liked the slaw too. He liked it so munch he didn't even offer me a bite. What a father? HAHA

We will diffidently be back hear.

For You MIKE




Lobster Haven
12807 W Hillsborough Ave #J
Tampa, Fl 33635
813-855-2888
Mon 11:00am-6:00pm
Tue-Thur 11:00am-9:00pm
Fir-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm
Sun 11:00am-5:00pm

http://www.lobsterhaven.com/


Lobster Haven on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment