Disclaimer

These reviews are the opinion of this blogger and her foodie guest. Everyone has their own opinion and should make their own judgment about these establishments.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mardi Gras Dinner

Hi everyone! Occasionally I might add dinner pictures to my blog. Last nights dinner was shrimp and grits for Mardi Gras. I don't give out recipes. But this dinner was part Paula Deen@ part Foodnetwork@ part my own. So I'll give you a little info. I used bacon, andouille sausage, garlic, large shrimp, cream and some spices. For the grits I always use mike and cream and a little sour cream I learned form a chef on Diner Drive Ins and Dives@.  I also seen a picture of this with a poached egg on top and thought that  would be a good idea glade I tired it, it was good on top. This dinner was very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment